FBIS Capital Scheme – Tier 1 Tranche 4
This page contains information for Tier 1 of the FBIS Capital Scheme.
Tier 1 Tranche 4 is now open and will close at 4pm on 11 November 2022.
Tier 1 Tranche 4 Application Form and Guidance
The Tier 1 Tranche 4 application form is available through the following link:
Guidance for completing the online application form is available here:
Other useful links:
Guidance on the Tier 1 application process, List of Eligible Items, Indication of Support Letter (bank letter), ‘Making it Safer’ Risk Assessment and FAQs.
- Tier 1 Tranche 4 Explanatory Booklet
- Tier 1 Tranche 4 FAQs
- Reference priced List of Eligible Items
- Ineligible Items/Projects
- Fencing Specification and Installation Guidelines
- Guide to DAERA Identification numbers for business customers herds and flocks 2022
- ‘Making it Safer’ Self Assessment
- FBIS Capital Scheme Educational Attainment – Level II Eligible Qualifications
- Tier 1 Tranche 4 Indication of Support letter from Bank/lending institution
Tier 1 Tranche 4 Documentation required at Letter of Offer Stage
The following documentation will be required at Letter of Offer acceptance stage:
- Proof of age (if applicant is 40 years old or under). For Tier 1 Tranche 4, selection criteria marks are available for applicants aged 40 years or less on or after 23 September 2022. Note the applicant must be named under the DAERA Farm Business Identification Number. Acceptable proof includes birth certificate, passport or driving license. A copy of the document showing proof of age may be uploaded with the online application. The original document must be made available for inspection when requested.
- Proof of educational attainment. For Tier 1 Tranche 4, proof of educational attainment will be required at Letter of Offer acceptance stage for applicants seeking marks under this selection criterion. This criterion applies to all ages of applicants and not just those under 40. The education received must be at Level 2 or above in agriculture or horticulture. A copy of the document showing proof of educational attainment may be uploaded with the online application. The original document must be made available for inspection when requested.
Additional information for applicant
Anyone needing assistance or additional information can contact Countryside Services Ltd by calling 028 8778 9770 or emailing email@example.com.