Marketing and Sales Support Manager
Countryside Services Ltd is seeking an experienced Marketing and Sales Support Manager to join and support our progressive, enthusiastic teams in Dungannon with frequent travel to England. The successful candidate will provide a proactive marketing function to all business areas, support sales activities and take ownership for all company communication. They will have a proven track record in marketing and sales and have an established reputation for effective communication.
- Third level qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience of supporting sales function
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Creativity and innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to report on the effectiveness and return of marketing campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Applicants will be requested to provide examples of previous achievements within a marketing role.
For an application pack, please click on the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paul at Countryside Services on 028 8778 9770.
CVs will not be accepted but may accompany a completed application form if desired.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th August 2019 at 5pm.
Full Job Description available here: Job Description
Application Form available here: Application Form